How To Make Eye-Popping Landing Pages
Converting visitors on your website to leads is not as easy as it sounds. There are plenty of tools out there that can help you with that. One tool that you should be utilizing is landing pages on your website. A landing page can be used to gather information on your buyer persona or just to help them along the buyer's journey. Let's start with the basic question of:
What is a landing page exactly?
According to wishpond.com, a landing page is, "In marketing terms, a distinct page on your website that’s built for one single conversion objective. It's a page within your website built with a single actionable ask that facilitates the completion of that objective". The most common landing page you could see is a Google Adwords landing page. These will show up when you click on an ad within Google.
Some tips for making great landing pages!
1. Make it easy for the visitor to convert on your page. The steps they need to take on the page should always be obvious to them.
2. Having a clear "call to action" is very important. This is what will give you that extra push to convert a visitor into a potential lead. You want this CTA to have a clear and concise message as to what the next step to take is.
3. Make your landing page have a simple, clear, and easy to scan over layout. The visitor should be able to decipher the meaning of the landing page at just a short glance.
4. Having a catchy headline to help people stay on the page. You want to make them WANT to read more about the information or offer you are offering to them.
5. Lastly, you want to make your landing page about the VISITOR and not about yourself. If you talk too much about yourself then they will lose interest quickly. The customer does not concern themselves with your goals and aspirations. They only want things that can help them out.
Now that you have some helpful tips on how to make an awesome and eye-catching landing pages go out there and get some new leads!